Picture of open passport with stamps

Tourist Visa

The fastest and easiest route into the Kingdom of Thailand is a Thailand tourist visa. We can obtain a 60 day visa which you can extend by a further 30 days once you are in the country or convert to other types of visa.

We will require a number of documents to process this type of application and provide an easy to use check list to assist you.

We handle the whole application from start to finish and the package we provide includes application for your certificate of entry and completion of documents required to be presented upon  arrival.

Sit back and relax while we do all the hard work!

picture of a Thai beach taken from a height

Multiple Entry Tourist Visa

Travelling to the Kingdom more than once a year?

Maybe the best solution for you would be a multiple entry tourist visa. This visa allows you to enter Thailand as many times as you like over the course of a year, with each stay being for a maximum of 60 days.

Picture of passport on top of bag
Picture of Thai school children
Picture of Thai children
Picture of Thai Girl Pumping Gasoline in to motor bike

Family Visit Visa

Married to a Thai National?  Children with a Thai Citizen?

We can obtain a longer term visa which will allow you to spend that precious family time with them.

You must be able to show the immigration officer evidence which links you to your partner and/or family. Our specialist staff will guide you though ensuring  the appropriate application documents are submitted.

Picture of man paragliding in Thailand
over 50?

Say goodbye to the winter blues and retire to the sun. We can advise on what you need to show to the authorities to prove you qualify.

Picture of Bangkok

Business Trip Visa

We  can help you to apply for a business visa which would allow  you to travel to Thailand for a period of not exceeding 90 days. 

NOTE: Your employer or prospective employer in Thailand is required to submit Form WP3, available from the Thai Ministry of Labour

Picture of man with laptop

Long Term Resident Visa

Applications are now open, for Thailand’s new ‘Long-Term Resident (LTR)’ visa, which offers multiple benefits for holders, including a 10-year visa (extendable) and permission to work in the kingdom.

details here



Thai pool scene

Non-Immigrant OX visa

A longer term visa for the over 50's

This is valid for 5 years and can be extended by a further 5. It is a multi entry visa.  This does come at a price though as there are more requirements set on this one, than some of the other visas including a medical certificate and criminal check. The financial requirements are as follows:

a)  Applicants must have money deposited Thai bank located in Thailand in the amount of not less than 3 million Baht; or
b) Applicants must have money deposited in Thai bank located in Thailand in the amount of not less than 1.8 million Baht and have income with the amount of not less than 1.2 million Baht per year. and Once the applicants enter Thailand, they must have accumulated money deposited in Thai bank located in Thailand not less than 3 million Baht within 1 year. 
The money in (a) and (b) must be kept in bank account at least 1 year before withdrawing and, within another  year,  money must be left in the account in the amount of not less than 1.5 million Baht and can only be spent in Thailand. Failure to comply can result in the withdrawal of the visa.

Shengen Visa

Travel in Europe

Assistance for Thai and other non European Nationals in obtaining a visa allowing them to travel in one or more EU country

Picture cars outside a Thai Temple

Thai Driving Licence

Do you need a Thai Driving LIcence? If you are just on holiday for a couple of weeks you can almost certainly drive on just your local licence and an international driving permit.

However, permanent and long-term residents will need to consider a full Thai motorbike or car licence. (yes they are two separate items!) 

We have teamed up with One Stop Driving License Service in Thailand to assist you. They can take you smoothly through the whole process.

Let them know that you linked through  thaiembassyuk.co.uk and they will ensure that you get their best price.

Picture of ornate design in Thai Temple

Other Services

We offer a number of other services to assist with your journey such as 

  • Document Legalisation - the legalisation of your documents by The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and the seal of confirmation by The Thai Embassy in London
  • Translation of documents from Thai to English
  • Travel insurance including for Thai's travelling abroad

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved. The information and commentary on this website is provided free of charge for information purposes only. The information does not, and is not intended to, amount to legal advice to any person. We try to make sure information is accurate at the date it is published. Immigration requirements change on a regular basis. For the latest update contact us directly. Thai Embassy UK and ThaiEmbassyUK.co.uk are trading names of The Penn Visa Company.

We need your consent to load the translations

We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details in the privacy policy and accept the service to view the translations.